Back to Careers Page
National Market Development Manager
Professional Plastics is a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 18 locations across the United States, Singapore and Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits
Do you enjoy...
• Making every customer interaction an outstanding experience?
• Creating and managing a business plan to focus on key and target accounts?
• Developing new business and closing sales?
• Growing and servicing existing customers?
• Providing feedback on changes in the marketplace?
• Increasing margin through upselling, specification and development work?
• Completing sales reports, itineraries and forecasts?
• Attending manufacturers representatives educational meetings on product lines and applications?
• Identifying potential specialized markets and applications for future growth potential?
• Identifying customer needs by creating more value to the customer than our competitors and establishes a long term partnership?
This position can be located
anywhere in the United States. Requires two weeks of travel per month.
If being part of the Professional Plastics Market Development team sounds exciting to you, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Job Type: Full-time