Back to Careers Page
Content Marketing Coordinator
SIMONA America Group, a leading manufacturer of thermoplastic sheet and rod, is seeking a marketing content coordinator who will be responsible for conceiving, cultivating and coordinating the production of a variety of content in support of key company initiatives. This position will collaborate with other members of the marketing and sales department to implement the creative vision and direction of materials that will engage key stakeholders. This will include moving projects through from concept to final delivery with attention to accuracy and creativity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with vice president of marketing, marketing manager and digital, graphic design specialist to develop content for the website using a content management system
• Write press releases and prepare information for the media
• Promote products and services through public relations initiatives
• Conduct media outreach and research media coverage and industry trends
• Coordinate conference, trade shows and press interviews
• Help maintain the organization’s corporate image and identity
• Consistently cultivate content for new promotional and pr campaigns
• Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team
• Scope and create templates for marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, website, email and other channels
• Assist in developing custom website pages to support marketing campaigns
• Proof client and employee communications, promotional emails and materials, report deliverables, etc.
• Create content for promotional email campaigns
• Maintain solid product knowledge
• Update and maintain enrollment forms and product samples
• Maintain relationship with editors and vendors of industry publications
• Excellent multitasking abilities and superb oral and written communication skills
• Ability to translate technical content for various audiences
• Self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, integrity, and utilizes new technology
• Software skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, use of content management software
• Working knowledge of best practices for social media and web content including: Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, SalesForce, Mailchimp and Prezi
• Experience creating and editing promotional videos and product tutorials
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full time, non-exempt position. In addition to a friendly work environment, we offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
To be considered, please email your resume, along with three or more writing samples to:
No phone calls please.
SIMONA America is an equal opportunity employer.