Back to Careers Page
Digital and Graphic Design Specialist
SIMONA America Group, a leading manufacturer of thermoplastic sheet and rod, is seeking a digital and graphic design specialist who will be responsible for conceiving, designing and coordinating the production of a variety of media in support of key company initiatives. This position will collaborate with other members of the marketing and sales department to implement the creative vision and direction of materials that will engage key stakeholders. This will include moving projects through from concept to final delivery with attention to accuracy and creativity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with vice president of marketing, marketing manager and content coordinator to design concepts for print and digital applications
• Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team
• Scope and create templates for marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, website, email and other channels
• Aid in developing and maintaining the style guide, help with keeping it enforced
• Execute design needs such as presentations, new product campaigns, signage and trade show collateral as needed
• Work in content management system to make updates to the website
• Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support website design updates
• Develop, monitor and report analytics for continuous improvement and customer focus
• Test and repair broken links and pages
• Continuously optimize website using SEO best practices
• Proven ability for graphic design including best practices, layout and design, visual composition, creativity, and copywriting
• Past experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency
• Self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, integrity, and utilizes new technology
• Software skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and use of content management software
• Working knowledge of best practices for social media and web content including: Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, SalesForce, Mailchimp, and Prezi
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Creative eye for design
• Ability to translate technical content into dynamic visual concepts
• Some video editing experience a plus!
• Trade show exhibit design
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full time, non-exempt position. In addition to a friendly work environment, we offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
To be considered, please email your resume, along with three or more writing samples to:
No phone calls please.
SIMONA America is an equal opportunity employer.