Back to Careers Page
Seeking a Product Manager to Join a Winning Team
If you are passionate about driving market growth, eager to identify and evaluate opportunities for new products, and skillful at product line expansion and pruning, then you might be the right person for this opportunity.
This position will be the guardian of our semiconductor and chemical processing industry segments. The ideal candidate will have a good grasp and background of product portfolio maintenance and development, stocking and delivery programs, lifecycle development of products, and product market support. This person will perform account management as required in support of our business segment managers, collaborate with our manufacturing operations team, and interact with our internal and external sales groups. In addition, this person will work with marketing communications to develop resource materials, including product catalogs, and data sheets for proper positioning of the products in the markets, product launch planning, internal and external product training, technical and product specifications and initiatives to ensure profitable growth for the product offerings.
If you ...
• Want to be part of a dynamic team
• Can effectively prioritize and enjoy a busy, active environment
• Are looking for a place to work that is growing, productive and cares about its employees
• Have the ability to work with cross-functional teams to execute marketing initiatives
• Possess a technical degree with knowledge of plastics and polymers and mechanical, chemical, physical and other properties
• Have creative ideas that would aid in development of sales tools and training delivery to drive desired sales team, service group and customer behavior
...then this may be the perfect fit!
Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
In addition to a friendly work environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
SIMONA America is an equal opportunity employer.
GLOBAL THERMOPLASTIC SOLUTIONS
SIMONA AG is a manufacturer of thermoplastic products, with production facilities and sales offices around the globe. A team of more than 1,300 employees brings together best-in-class expertise and an unrivaled passion for customer service, while its portfolio of more than 35,000 items represents one of the most extensive and diverse product ranges worldwide.
SIMONA AMERICA Inc. is one of two North American subsidiaries of SIMONA AG, located in Archbald, PA and Newcomerstown, OH.