Women in Plastics is proud to host an afternoon of learning and connecting on Wednesday, August 23 in Irvine, CA. Men and women are equally encouraged to attend!
This half-day educational workshop will feature:
- Two speakers
- Interactive networking activities
- Lively group discussion
- An opportunity to meet industry peers and build business relationships
As an IAPD member, plastics professional or local student, you are invited to attend this valuable event to learn about three important topics that will help you grow professionally and personally, including:
- Leveraging the power of LinkedIn
- The value of connection and candid conversations
- Employee engagement and retention
This educational offering is intended to help foster facilitated networking and the chance to connect with attendees on a deeper level.
Women and men are welcome to attend.