All members are invited to submit a presentation proposal for an IAPD e-training webinar.
Proposals must contain:
- Short description
- Audience take-aways
- Target audience
- Speaker name and short biography, including past speaking experience
Please send your proposal to IAPD staff. Please note that sponsorships will be sold for all IAPD webinars. Presenting companies have the right of first refusal. Proposals will be evaluated by IAPD staff and speakers will be notified within 30 days
of proposal submission of their acceptance, at which time a webinar date will
Presentations must meet the following IAPD Editorial Guidelines:
- Submitted presentations must look and read professionally,
and are subject to proofing and copy editing by IAPD staff. All
presentations are subject to IAPD final approval. If the content of
the material is changed substantially, the presentation will be
presented back to the author for final review. In the event of a
dispute between the staff and the presentation author, the IAPD Technical
Advisory Committee will have the final decision.
- Presentations must be factual in content and all copyright permissions must be in place before submitting.
- Speakers who submit presentations give IAPD the right to
publish their presentation and its content in other IAPD and its
partners’ venues, including but not limited to the IAPD website and YouTube channel.
- Presentation content must be informative and educational —
not merely a commercialized article promoting a company or its
products and services. This guideline includes company-specific
training. All web seminars promoted by IAPD must be educational and
not a sales promotion.
- Presentations cannot mention trade names or prices, but
trade names may appear as captions to photos within the presentations.
Plastic materials mentioned in presentations must be noted as generic
plastic family names.
- All presentations will be 45 to 60 minutes long, including a short period for a live question and answer session.
The solicitation, selection and review process is
transparent; and proposals are welcome from all members. The priority
and selection of webinars will be based upon the topics and
content that is most relevant to the target audiences. There are opportunities to host company and trade-name specific webinars. Please visit the sponsorship page for more information.