The purpose of this webinar is to equip those attending with the knowledge and ability to effectively communicate their integral contributions to the key initiatives in their organization, or how to be considered the “go to person” in their organization.
Being considered the “go to person” means you can:
- SEE your job and how it connects to the overall strategy of your organization
- COMMUNICATE what you do to your bosses so they view you as integral to the success of the organization
- FIND more ways to track your competition and show you are prepared to help your organization gain more market share
Upon completion of this webinar, you will come away with tools to:
- Learn your organization’s mission, vision, strategies and strategic intent
- Develop steps to align your job more closely to the strategy of your organization
- Create words and phrases that you can use to help you communicate to your boss the ways that you are integral to the success of your organization
- Track your competition to learn from them and beat them
- Be considered the “go to person” in your organization
About Dr. Helen Eckmann
Helen is a full-time faculty member of the Business School at Brandman University where she is in charge of innovation, supply chain, strategy and sustainability. She has a doctorate in Science of Leadership and Education from the University of San Diego as well as a certificate in Evidence Based Coaching from Fielding Graduate University. For the past decade, Helen has ran a consulting business working as an executive coach and innovation specialist in the biotech, defense, finance, technology, grocery, oil and gas industries.