Value-Added Selling is a content-rich message of hope: You can compete aggressively and outsell the competition while maintaining your profitability. The theme of this customer-oriented philosophy is add value, not cost; sell value, not price. Value-added organizations are more focused on making a difference than just making a deal. They compete with their total value-added solution.
This is a conceptual and strategic overview of Value-Added Selling. Specifically, in this webinar we will cover:
- The need for Value-Added Selling
- Defining Value-Added Selling
- Defining types of value-added
- Defining your Value-Add-ItudeÂ®
- Profit impact of Value-Added Selling
- How to sell the value-added solution
- Positioning - polishing your image
- Differentiating your value-added solution
- Presenting your value-added solution
Value proposition: When you embrace Value-Added Selling, you will compete aggressively on the total value of your solution and will have a common philosophy to unite your sales and service efforts.
The goal of this webinar is to give you the skills and confidence you need to sell value-added. At the end of this presentation, you will be able to:
- Define Value-Added Selling and explain why it makes sense for their organization.
- Detail their organizations’ value-added and articulate this persuasively to customers.
- List three attributes that differentiate their organizations solution.
- Describe the Value-Added Sales Process®.