Excellence in Sales Level II: Intermediate
IAPD member price: $149
Excellence in Sales Level II, the second tier of IAPD’s sales training program, addresses seven industry-based scenarios of which you draw from your expertise and work experience to formulate effective solutions.
This intermediate course is about correctly defining problems and devising effective solutions for them, using all of the resources of your company. To some extent, it is about what you do every day as you call on customers, help them solve their problems and help achieve the objectives of your company. However, you may find that you don’t do these things with the same structure that the course requires. Solving seven industry-based scenarios requires a thoughtful approach to a complete solution presented in the proper chronology.
Specifically, the seven scenarios entail:
- Developing New Accounts
- Combatting Competitive Efforts
- Restoring Account Confidence After a Service Failure
- Solving Process Problems for the Customer
- Winning New Business in a Competitive Environment
- Solving Product Problems for the Customer
In this course, you’ll put all of the things you’ve learned in your plastics experience (plus some new ideas) to work in solving real-world problems.
Upon completion of the exam, you will:
- Be able to work beyond the symptoms and correctly define the problem.
- Understand the interaction of distributor departments and use the resources of these departments properly.
- Structure sales and problem-solving plans in an organized manner so that each step contributes to the success of the next step.
- Deal with complex customer structures properly.
- Communicate your solutions to real-world problems effectively.
Enroll in the Excellence in Sales Level II exam today!