Renew your membership before Dec. 31, your company could win $1,000
It’s time to renew your company’s membership with IAPD. The easiest and fastest way is to renew online at www.iapd.org. Here’s how:
- Go to the My IAPD login page.
- Log on using your login and password.
- If you do not remember your password or have not logged on to the site before, click on Forgot my Password in the upper left corner of the navigation bar and follow the instructions; within minutes you should receive an e-mail from email@example.com with a link for resetting your password (if you don't, check your spam filter).
- Once you've logged on, a welcome screen will appear including a bulleted list of activities you can perform, including “Renew my membership.”
- Click on "Renew."
- Review and update your company's general information, then click "Next."
- Review and update the additional questions specific to your membership category, then click "Next."
- Type in the amount you wish to donate to the Scholarship Program, then click "Next."
- Enter your credit card information and click "Submit."
- Once your card has been processed, you will see a confirmation page that will also be sent to you in an e-mail message.
Don't delay. Renew your membership by December 31, 2011, and your company will be entered into a drawing for $1,000!
If you would rather write a check for your renewal or if you have questions about your membership, please contact Randy Wilkins at +913.345.1005.
Thank you in advance for your contributions and continued support of IAPD.