Last Chance to Save Up to $4,500 on Tuition, IAPD Scholarship Deadline is February 3
The International Association of Plastics Distribution (IAPD) is now accepting scholarship applications for 2014. The annual IAPD scholarship is awarded in amounts up to US$4,500 to worthy students at the undergraduate or graduate level who are:
- an employee of an IAPD member company or
- a child of an employee of an IAPD member company or
- enrolled in a full-time degree program majoring in polymer sciences
College-bound high school seniors are eligible to apply for the IAPD scholarship.
“IAPD is committed to our members, the plastics industry and the distribution channel. We are pleased to offer IAPD scholarships as a benefit to IAPD members and their children as well as students who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in polymer sciences,” said IAPD CEO Susan E. Avery, CAE. “With education costs rising each year, we highly encourage our members as well as university professors to promote this opportunity to save up to $4,500 on tuition”
Scholarship recipients are ranked based on academic achievement, extracurricular activities and financial need. Completed applications must be submitted electronically by Monday, February 3, 2014. Click here for more information and to apply. Please email Jean McClure or call 913.345.1005 with questions and inquiries.
The IAPD Charitable Foundation was established to develop and administer an award program for IAPD member companies at the undergraduate and graduate levels and to promote the study of polymer sciences. Each year, scholarships are awarded in amounts up to US$4,500 to provide meaningful financial support for the education of worthy scholarship candidates.
- Provide meaningful financial support for the education of worthy scholarship candidates.
- Benefit the business community through well-educated emplolyees.
- Expose scholarship candidates to the ever-expanding plastics industry
- Strengthen IAPD through a direct link to education today.
Funds for the scholarships are collected primarily through donations from IAPD member companies. To find out how you can support the scholarship program, please contact the IAPD Charitable Foundation at +913.345.1005.