Renew your membership before January 31
If you haven’t renewed your company’s membership yet, we encourage you to do so soon. Among other benefits, renewing now ensures your company will be listed in the annual IAPD Membership Directory. The directory is one of the best ways to make sure customers and partners can find you fast.
Remember that you can pay your dues securely online by going to www.iapd.org and logging in via MyIAPD.
- Go to the My IAPD login page.
- Log on using your login and password.
- If you do not remember your password or have not logged on to the site before, click on Forgot my Password in the upper left corner of the navigation bar and follow the instructions; within minutes you should receive an e-mail from email@example.com with a link for resetting your password (if you don't, check your spam filter).
- Once you've logged on, a welcome screen will appear including a bulleted list of options, including “Renew my membership.”
- Click on "Renew."
- Review and update your company's general information, then click "Next."
- Review and update the additional questions specific to your membership category, then click "Next."
- Type in the amount you wish to donate to the Scholarship Program, then click "Next."
- Enter your credit card information and click "Submit."
- Once your card has been processed, you will see a confirmation page that will also be sent to you in an e-mail message.
If you would rather write a check for your renewal or if you have questions about your membership, please contact Randy Wilkins at +913.345.1005.
Thank you in advance for your contributions and continued support of IAPD.