IAPD launches valuable educational offering
for your entire sales force
IAPD has a new educational offering designed to give your sales force the tools it needs to not only find customers, but to find the RIGHT customers and keep them.
The Excellence in Sales Program is a certificate program that addresses the unique roles of both inside and outside sales professionals with a pair of study guides and examinations that you and your staff will refer to over and over again.
The inside sales professional holds down a position with a variety of responsibilities from inbound calls to providing information and taking orders to serving as an account manager for large accounts.
This person is typically the individual with the most customer contact, product knowledge and the most opportunities to make your business a hero to the customer.
The inside sales portion of the Excellence in Sales Program teaches the strategies and tactics that build long-lasting relationships with customers.
The options presented to customers today are diverse and access to product is easier than ever. This puts pressure on relationships and even more on the bottom line.
These pressures have changed the distribution industry. It's not good enough to sell product, issue an invoice and sell the customer all over again on every order. Successful sales people respond to the changes in the marketplace in the way they do business by placing an emphasis on the full array of resources their company can provide.
Great outside salespeople use their time wisely to communicate the full value of their company and the Outside Sales component of this program focuses on this as well as targeting and keeping the best customers for your business.
- Member price: $99
- Nonmember price: $169
- Special price (IAPD member with 3 or more applicants) - $89 each.
- Special price (IAPD member with 20 or more applicants) - $75 each
- Both the Inside and Outside exams consist of 60 multiple choice questions.
- You have 60 days to complete both the Inside and Outside examinations.
- Each candidate must agree to the terms of the Candidate Confidentiality Agreement.
- Expect a two-day delay in receiving your password after applying.
- Both exams are open-book and can be completed using the accompanying study guides.
- Reduced fee for a retake: $29. (You must wait 30 days from expiration date to sign up again.)
All Excellence in Sales candidates must agree to the following Candidate Confidentiality Agreement.
By applying for the test, you indicate you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- That the questions and answers on the exam are the exclusive and confidential property of IAPD.
- That you may not disclose the exam questions or answers or discuss any of the content of the exam materials with any person, without prior written approval of IAPD.
- Not to copy or attempt to make copies (written, photocopied, or otherwise) of any exam material, including, without limitation, any exam questions or answers.
- Not to sell, license, distribute, give away, or obtain from any other source other than IAPD
the exam materials, questions or answers.
- Your obligations under this agreement shall continue to be in effect after the examination and, if applicable, after termination of your certificate, regardless of the reason or reasons for termination, and whether such termination is voluntary or involuntary.