Tuesday, May 22, 2018
All Leadership Development Conference Delegates Welcome
1:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
In today’s competitive work environment, how effective are you as a leader of personal influence, impact and inspiration? Many managers don’t understand what it means to be a leader; instead, they spend too much time on tasks, micromanaging or not managing at all. The result is little to no collaboration among people and departments or high levels of turnover, particularly with key people. Emotional intelligence, our ability to manage emotions and navigate personal and professional relationships, is the game changer. This dynamic presentation will give you practical tools for professional excellence and high-performance in leadership and life.
Attendees will learn:
About Steve Gutzler
- The value and bottom line difference emotional intelligence can make in your work and life.
- How emotions drive behavior, performance and establish your leadership reputation.
- Emotional self-management tactics and strategies for work and life.
- Skills to deal with the emotions of others when there is emotional hijacking and relational conflict.
- Techniques and tools to engage and inspire others to higher performance.
- Communication mastery, building emotional connections of loyalty and trust.
- Successful keys to healthy conflict.
Steve Gutzler is one of the nation’s premier thought leaders on leadership, emotional intelligence and personal transformation. He is president of Leadership Quest, a coaching services firm that helps leaders at every level. Gutzler’s clients include Microsoft, Boeing, Starbucks, Cisco Systems, U.S. Social Security, Kraft Foods, Starwood Corporation and many other Fortune 500 firms. Gutzler is a sought after executive coach to CEOs, business executives and entrepreneurs. A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Gutzler is widely read and followed by more than 105,000 Twitter followers.