Join Women in Plastics for a morning of learning and connecting on Friday, April 21 at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
This half-day educational workshop will feature:
- Two speakers: Kevin Short and Alyssa Dver
- A tour of UMass Lowell’s Plastics Engineering labs
- Interactive networking activities
- Lively group discussion
- An opportunity to meet industry peers and build business relationships
- Networking breakfast and lunch
- A copy of keynote speaker Alyssa Dver’s bestselling book Kickass Confidence
About UMass Lowell
The Plastics Engineering Department is an internationally recognized leader in plastics engineering education. Founded in 1954, UMass Lowell offers the only ABET* accredited Plastics Engineering program in the U.S. More than 3,000 graduates are working in the plastics industry in leadership positions worldwide.
"UMass Lowell is among the nation's leading centers for plastics technology, and its Plastics Engineering program...is helping to push new boundaries of how these versatile materials are used, produced and processed." -The Boston Globe
Join Women in Plastics as we get a tour of these state of the art facilities from students in the program who are sure to be the future of the performance plastics industry.
*The Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Plastics Engineering) program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Women and men are welcome to attend.