IAPD members are encouraged to submit educational articles to Performance Plastics
. Contributing an article lets you show your expertise to our readers and is an excellent -- and free -- way to market yourself and your company.
IAPD Special Feature Article Guidelines
- Articles cannot be accepted which are determined not to be factual in content.
- Article content must be informative and/or educational, not merely a commercialized article promoting a company or its products and services.
- Articles cannot mention trade names or prices.
- Recommended word count is 800-1,500 words.
- Photos are recommended and encouraged. Trade names may be used in photo captions.
- If digital photos are being used in an article, they must be sent as separate high res image files, such as .jpeg, .tif, .pdf or .eps file. Photos that have been embedded in Microsoft Word documents are too low-res to print well in the magazine.
- Authors who submit articles give IAPD the right to publish their article in Performance Plastics as well as to be posted on IAPD's online archive of published articles.
- Articles will be edited for style and readability. Authors will have the opportunity to review a PDF proof of the article prior to printing.
- Articles should be e-mailed in a Microsoft Word document to Liz Novak.