Introduction to Plastics, a training manual focused on the broad understanding of the performance plastics industry, is the best technical resource to secure a solid foundation of plastics knowledge. Whether you are new to plastics or are a seasoned pro, Introduction to Plastics provides the information required to:
- Best select performance plastic materials for various applications
- Improve one’s ability to better understand supplier information and customer requirements
- Demonstrate the value that performance plastics bring to a wide variety of market segments
The 12th Edition features updates to all of the chapters, as well as these enhancements:
- Colorful redesign
- Updated IAPD Thermoplastics Rectangle
- Color-coded materials chapter and property tables
- Top 26 markets with member listings
- Restructured table of contents
- Pop quiz questions to help reinforce content
Enhanced design and updated content at a great price! IAPD members, order your copy for only US$65; nonmembers US$90.
The first reviews are in!
"The new 12th edition is FANTASTIC!!!! Wow, what an improvement." - Rich McDevitt, Interstate Plastics
"Gorgeous! Fantastic!!! Super big help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Bing J. Carbone, Modern Plastics