IAPD Member Price - $129
The options presented to customers today are diverse and access to product is easier than ever. This puts pressure on relationships and even more on the bottom line.
These pressures have changed the distribution industry. It's not good enough to sell product, issue an invoice and sell the customer all over again on every order.
Successful salespeople respond to the changes in the marketplace in the way they do business, by placing an emphasis on the full array of resources their company can provide.
Great outside salespeople use their time wisely to communicate the full value of their company and the Excellence in Sales Level I: Outside Sales exam focuses on this as well as targeting and keeping the best customers for your business.
Addressing the unique role of outside sales professionals, the exam includes a study guide and 60 multiple choice questions.
Upon completion of the exam, you will:
- Understand account classification and how to utilize it to increase the effective use of your time.
- Be able to locate potential prospects and qualify them according to the objectives of the company.
- Be able to create a value-based sales plan to turn the prospect into a customer.
- Be able to identify the type of negotiation you are engaged in and properly prepare for it.
- Be able to identify points of power and use them effectively.
- Be able to spot gambits and counter them effectively.