IAPD Member Price - $129
Inside sales professionals hold a position with a variety of responsibilities from inbound calls to providing information and taking orders to serving as an account manager for large accounts.
This person typically has the most customer contact, product knowledge and the most opportunities to make your business a hero to the customer.
The Excellence in Sales Level I: Inside Sales exam teaches the strategies and tactics that build long-lasting relationships with customers.
Addressing the unique role of inside sales professionals, the exam includes a study guide and 60 multiple-choice questions.
Upon completion of the exam, you will:
- Understand account classification and how to use it to increase the effective use of your time.
- Use customer-oriented sales skills to increase the customer’s loyalty to the company.
- Develop and implement value-based sales plans.
- Be able to identify the type of negotiation you are engaged in and properly prepare for it.
- Be able to identify points of power and use them effectively.
- Be able to spot gambits and counter them effectively.