You may be missing out on making a BIG statement. Your company's online profile is most often your first impression with potential customers and partners. As plastics professionals, we collectively need to promote our dynamic industry and become influencers on the variety of online platforms available. We need to optimally promote industrial plastics as a superior, inventive material to increase demand as well as to attract the best talent.
In this presentation, we discuss:
- Research and tracking your customers
- How marketing creates leads
- Why you should invest in your online presence
- Global internet advertising trends
- Internet/mobile users worldwide
- Why bother with mobile?
- Content marketing vs. content sales
- Marketing technology landscape
- The social media effect
- Top social platforms for 2015
- E-commerce by the numbers
- E-commerce trends for 2015
- The evolution of retail logistics
- Tactics used by B2B marketers
Angela Rodenburgh, marketing director for Redwood Plastics Corporation, A Member of Prisma Plastics International Inc., gives the presentation.
Who Will Benefit: This webinar is relevant to anyone wanting a better understanding of how to leverage various online platforms to become an influencer within the plastics industry, including:
- C-Suite Executives
- Vice Presidents
- Sales and Marketing
- General Managers